Wall mounted toilets. Are you installing them on your new developments? We think you should be.
At The Bathroom Studio we have access to the latest bathroom innovations, future trends and product design.
The wall mounted toilet is a product that fits this description, but from some time back as these toilets have been available for quote a number of years.
Many regional developers have not yet been convinced that this product is right for their new homes. This maybe down to concern over customers reaction to change from a standard toilet design.
However, we are absolutely convinced this is the way forward and here’s a number of reasons why we believe this is the product for new home developers to use.
Wall mounted toilets feature:
- Crisp, clean, contemporary & minimalistic designs
- Off the floor positioning making the floor space of any bathroom appear larger
- Simple to clean, having no exposed cistern or open back to collect dirt
- Simple maintenance as all serviceable parts are accessed quickly through the flush plate
- All of the latest models are rimless (open flushing rim) leaving no concealed areas to harbour bacteria
New house developers across Europe install wall mounted toilets, in the UK we are running late on this product.
At The Bathroom Studio in Evesham, we have many designs of wall mounted toilets available for you to view from all major brands. We want to encourage developers and architects, in fact anyone in the bathroom design and installation market, to move forward with these innovative products.
It is so important to provide a modern, contemporary bathroom installation – making you stand out from the crowd and communicating to your customers that you are giving them with the latest, high quality and beautifully designed option.
Here’s our special Laufen Contract Offer:
- Laufen/Roca wall mounted WC frame
- Laufen flush plate
- Laufen Pro Rimless wall mounted pan
- Laufen Pro soft close seat
- Laufen Pro S 550mm wash basin
- Laufen Base 550mm two drawer vanity unit (available in 6 finishes)
RRP £1277.60 including VAT Now £638.80 plus VAT
Call 01386 47234 or contact us and send an enquiry to take advantage of this offer.